Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Garden Shovel

This here is the best garden shovel I've used for a long time.I've used plenty of other digging shovels in my time,and this one here keeps up with the best of them.

I had to put in 1/2 mile of coral fences.This shovel is strong,and can handle hard work.

It won't break unless you purposely tried to break it.This is not a junk shovel.This is one of the greatest shovels I've ever had the pleasure of using.

The handle is comfortable and shaft is super strong and can take a great deal of torque.

Strong grip area for pushing with your foot.I use this one for gardening too.

There are alot of junk & cheep shoves out there.This is not one of them.

This shovel will last you a life time if you take care of it.A garden shovel I'd recommend to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment