Monday, September 27, 2010

Aluminum Snow Scoop Shovel

My dad calls these snow shovels a coal shovel.They are for scooping a pile of snow,more so than shoveling with it.When the plow comes through,and leaves a ridge.These are the best kinda of shovels to move it with.Using a push snow shovel,makes it hard to balance the shovel when trying to scoop a large load.When removing snow,a person should have an aluminum scoop shovel..and a push shovel.Both are important when it comes to the snowfall in a residential area.You can buy this aluminum snow shovel online,and shipped right to your door.Don't wait to order it after the snow falls.Be ready for old man winter.These baby takes a big scoop right out of winter..:)

5 comments:

  1. I had to get one of these snow scoop shovels for my alley.The plow comes through and makes a ridhe 2-3 feet high at times.

    I can't do it with a push shovel.I use an aluminum scoop shovel to scoop,lift and throw.It's the only way to get rid of that ridge.
    I hate using the snowblower on that heavy compacted ice.
    If a person can..take small bites with a snow scoop shovel.It'll really save a lot of wear and tear on your snow blower.
    I also use a scoop shovel for shoveling the snow that I shovel off my roof.Every home owner should have a scoop shovel.Even those who drive out on lakes for ice fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A person needs a snow scoop shovel for when a person has to shovel out a deep spot of snow,or the plow ridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the snow gets to deep or the pile to high from the push shovel.I think all people need to have a scoop shovel on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always carried an aluminum snow scoop shovel in the trunk of my car.If you ever get stuck the snow scoop shovel is what you need.Always carry one in the trunk of the car durring winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree John.It a good idea to include a scoop shovel in the truck or car during the winter months.A person gets stuck other places than home,and having a snow scopp shovel with you makes digging out a whole lot easier,or waiting for help hoping the person who comes to rescue you has a shovel.

    ReplyDelete