Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Scoop Snow Shovel

You're probably reading this review because, just like me several weeks ago, you are relucant to spend about $50 on a snow shovel, of all things! I decided to take the plunge and splurge a little here.

This thing rocks! No back-breaking lifting required. No soreness. It takes me less than 5 minutes to clear my one-car driveway. It's actually kind of fun to use this. The only thing I'm not sure about is how it would handle hardened snow. I've only used it on fresh, fluffy snow. But then again, there shouldn't be reason to wait till it hardens anyway, so this is probably a moot point.

If you can afford this, and you're sick of lifting your little shovel and taking 15+ minutes to clear a driveway, go ahead and buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment