Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Portable Shovel

I purchased this portable shovel to replace an army foxhole shovel that I bought at an Army surplus store.I had uses for a small shovel that was portable and collapsable.I have alot of various hobbies.

This is one of the best shovels I have ever dug holes with. It is well made. Tough materials and quality material in building this. Great size for a fold up shovel portable shovel.. Most shovels have a small blade that always seem up being to rounded for me.This one has a larger blade and its serrated and makes digging holses so much easier than the other small shovels I've used.It has two positions and can be used as shovel and pick. It goes into the ground with ease.I would recommend this shovel to anyone.

It is worth the price.

I also use this shovel for when I prospect.I do alot of metal dtectig and always have this along incase I have a foot hole or more to did.

This is a good portable shovel that will last a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment